Test Small Bore Pipe and Tubing Quickly and Safely
- Pressures to 6,500 psi (450 Bar)
- Sizes from .48" to .92" (12.1 mm - 23.4 mm) I.D.
- Shown with Optional Pipe Cap
High pressure testing is faster and easier, thanks to EST's SQ2 High Pressure Test Plugs. Twin cone design allows our SQ2 Plugs to be easily installed and removed without causing extensive damage to the pipe wall surface.
Features & Benefits
- Twin Cone Design: Expands grippers uniformly against pipe wall, reducing installation torque. Facilitates installation and removal.
- Full Disk Seal: Expands radially outward, reducing seal wear and facilitating plug removal.
- Optional High Pressure Pipe Cap: Plugs can be used in solid or ported applications.
- Retaining Spring: Assures retraction of gripper segments. Superior to O-ring design.
- Heavy-Duty Construction: Machined from solid bar stock, not cast. Corrosion resistant finish.
- Easy to Maintain: Replacement seals and grippers readily available and easy to replace.
- Super Stock: Most sizes are available for same day or next day shipment.
- Seal Materials: Urethane and Neoprene standard; Viton and Silicone are optional.
- Quality Assurance System: Manufactured under a Quality Assurance Program certified to ISO 9001 and several U.S. nuclear industry standards including ANSI N45.2, NQA-1, 10CFR 50 Appendix B, and 10CFR 21.